Spicy Baked Salmon. Put together a simple and easy to prepare dinner, in the form of some extra spicy baked salmon fillets, a truly flavorful fish. Spicy Middle Eastern Easy Baked Salmon Recipe Welcome to CookingWithChaya! This spicy baked salmon recipe is easy to make and bursting with flavor!
Salmon fillets are baked with a delicious garlic and mustard paste. Spicy Baked Salmon recipe: Since we discovered this way to cook salmon, we haven't had it any other way! This spicy baked salmon tastes just as good cold as it does warm, and would be a great dish to make ahead and serve at room temperature with salad to guests. You can cook Spicy Baked Salmon using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Baked Salmon
- You need of Baking Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 20 grams of coconut sugar.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cloves of shallot.
- You need 3 of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need of Zest from 1 lemon.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of couple sprigs parsley.
- Prepare 25 ml of water.
- It’s 40 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare of Fresh salmon.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s of Button mushroom.
- Prepare of Extra salt and pepper.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 40 grams of butter.
It's easy, delicious, and cleanup is a breeze. Serve it as the main dish or use it in salads. Be the first to review this recipe. A friend gave me a fresh kokanee, and I wanted to try something new.
Spicy Baked Salmon instructions
- Blend salt, pepper, garlic, shallot, cayenne pepper, chilli, dried basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley with a little help from the water in a food processor until everything turn to paste.
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat, add the chilli paste. Cook for about 3-4 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius and prepare the broccoli and the mushroom.
- Cut the broccoli and the mushroom into similar size so that they will be cooked at the same time. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon on top of it, marinade with the chilli sauce, wrap with the foil, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After the rice is cooked, mix with the butter while it still hot.
- Plate the rice, the broccoli, and the mushroom. Finish with the salmon on top.
I actually followed reviewers suggestions and baked it at. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! There are many ways to bake salmon. The best method to employ will depend on factors like personal tastes, the time of the year, and what Buy whole salmon fillets when preparing baked salmon. This is my favorite sweet and spicy baked salmon recipe.