garlic & brown sugar glazed chicken. Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion. Garlic is a strong-smelling, flavoring herb noted for its many health benefits.
Learn about the potential benefits of Garlic including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. Learn more about Garlic uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness. noun garlic (countable and uncountable, plural garlics). verb garlic (third-person singular simple present garlics, present participle garlicking, simple past and past participle garlicked). You can have garlic & brown sugar glazed chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of garlic & brown sugar glazed chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
An onionlike plant of southern Europe having a bulb that breaks up into separable cloves. Garlic Description Garlic (Allium sativa ), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers. The greenish white or pink flowers are found grouped together at the end of a long. Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb.
garlic & brown sugar glazed chicken step by step
- 1: preheat oven to 350°. foil large baking pan and lightly grease with cooking spray..
- butterfly cut the chicken into two separate halves so that you have 6 thinner pieces of chicken. place into baking pan and set aside..
- in medium size non stick frying pan heat up olive oil until hot. add minced garlic and saute for 7-10 min or until garlic is soft and slightly golden. add butter to pan..
- stir in brown sugar slowly and continue to cook it on medium low until the mixture begins to thicken. remember it will thicken as it bakes as well..
- while waiting for the mixture to thicken dice small sweet onion and scatter over chicken..
- pour the garlic brown sugar mixture over the chicken and onions. the onions will carmelize as the chicken bakes. i usually sprinkle a little extra brown sugar over the top before i bake it..
- bake for 30-45 min. time varies depending on how big the chicken breasts are. if you just want it a little crispy broil for one minute before serving..
Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes rather than as the main ingredient itself. Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. Since time immemorial, garlic recognized as a prized herb in almost all the cultures for its medicinal properties as well as culinary uses. Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.