Rice with Salmon filets and Japanese sauce. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. Leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallion cooked in a hot wok for a satisfying dinner. Japanese Ingredient Substitution: If you want to look for substitutes for Japanese condiments and ingredients, click here.
It doesn't get Hi Nagi, totally embarrassed but I was looking at rice vinegar. Salmon fillets topped with chopped tomato and green onion, and baked in the oven to perfection for a deliciously quick and simple dinner for any occasion. Wild salmon is marinated and baked in an Asian-inspired soy and sesame sauce, served with hot cooked rice. You can cook Rice with Salmon filets and Japanese sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice with Salmon filets and Japanese sauce
- It’s 600 g of Salmon fish.
- You need 1 cup of Basmati rice, to be cooked alone.
- You need 1 of big red onion, cut into thing slices.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves, for decoration.
- Prepare of Scallions cut into slices, for decoration.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds, for decoration also.
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic bulbs, crushed.
- You need of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare of Soy sauce to taste.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Honey (ratio is that it should be more than soy sauce).
- You need of Fish sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Mirin Seasoning (japanese sauce).
Here's one delicious grilled salmon or Saba fish with rice. This is a healthy food and the recipe is very simple yet easy to cook. While salted salmon is readily available for purchase in Japanese supermarkets, it can be difficult to find in the United States. Place salted salmon fillets in a glass container, such as a small glass baking dish, lined with paper towels.
Rice with Salmon filets and Japanese sauce instructions
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Cut the salmon filets into long slices..
- In a pan, heat some olive oil or coconut oil and fry the onion pieces in it then add the salmon slices..
- After the salmon is cooked, you add the sauce bit by bit so you can monitor the taste. Mix with salmon until it absorbs the taste then turn off the heat..
- Once you serve the rice and salmon in a plate, sprinkle the coriander, scallion slices and toasted sesame on top and enjoy :).
Here is how to make Japanese Mixed Rice with Salmon and Mushrooms. It can be made quickly and easily using Fish/Seafood and Meatless. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. Grilled Salmon Ingredients Salmon fillets – the main ingredient.