Grill chicken wings with rice broth.
You can cook Grill chicken wings with rice broth using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grill chicken wings with rice broth
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken wings.
- You need 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of mix bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 6 tbs of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of water for rice.
- Prepare of little bit green onion (optional).
- It’s of salt (optional).
Grill chicken wings with rice broth step by step
- Take off the chicken skin if u want, then wash and let it dry, add chicken seasoning and black pepper, mix it well. After that add water and boiling it on medium heat fire, until only little bit water left..
- Take all the chicken to another plate, put rice inside the place that still have little bit water after boiling chicken, give 1 cup water more into it. And boiling again the rice with medium heat fire..
- When rice starting to boil, add bell peppers and green onion, mix it, and let it cook until dry..
- Put chicken to the pan or if u want, u can grill the chicken on oven or barbeque place..
- When it's done serve the chicken and rice together in same place. Smakelijk..