Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs.
You can have Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs
- It’s of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- It’s 200 g of salmon.
- It’s 300 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Tomato Basil Egg.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of dashi broth.
- You need 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need Handful of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs step by step
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..