Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. featured in Indoor BBQ. Coat the wings in the flour evenly, shaking off any excess. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details. Even though this blog mainly focuses on sweet. You can cook Honey BBQ Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- Prepare of mid joint chicken wings.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Honey BBQ sauce.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of tbs/28 gr butter.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- You need of garlic powder.
I've wanted honey BBQ wings for a while now. I was out of my favorite Stubbs and Sweet Baby Rays so this quick and easy honey barbecue sauce did the job! Pair these Air Fyer BBQ chicken wings with some jasmine rice, roasted veggies, and cornbread for a quick and easy dinner! Crispy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet spicy Honey BBQ Sauce!
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash, pat dry, and season the wings with the salt, garlic powder, black pepper, sugar, and paprika. I marinate the chicken overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 190celcius. Spray the wings with some cooking oil. Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in the oven. Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients to make BBQ honey sauce, simmer over low heat.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes each side, or until the sauce is bubbling..
- Ready to serve :).
A definite crowd pleaser and the perfect game day recipe! Drizzle the honey bbq sauce throughout. Season the chicken wings with the chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in the oven. Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe!