15 Minute Roast Chicken Wings.
You can cook 15 Minute Roast Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Roast Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wings – middle section (split vertically down the middle).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sake.
- You need of Grated ginger (pre-grated from a tube is fine).
15 Minute Roast Chicken Wings instructions
- Put the chicken wings and all the seasoning ingredients into a plastic bag..
- Rub the seasoning into the wings. If you rub them in well here, you can roast them right away..
- Roast the wings on a grilling rack on the mid-level of the oven with the skin sides up for 13 minutes (use the grilling function of your oven, or use a fish grill). If the heat in your oven only comes from one side, turn the wings over halfway through..
- We have a fish grill at home, and I set it on the filet/semi-dried fish setting, which is just right for these wings. Please adjust the cooking time depending on what type of grill or oven you have..
- Try the wings with seasoned salt instead of the salt, soy sauce and sake. Use 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon of white wine and some grated garlic..
- Since you don't need to marinate the wings, you can use them in bentos (in which case you should omit the garlic). They're cheaper and tastier than store-bought readymade wings..
- If you are using chicken wings that haven't been split down the middle, make a deep cut in each wing as shown, and rub the flavoring ingredients into this cut. Use a generous amount of salt and pepper in this case..
- You can roast them right away..
- If you are using wings as-is without cutting into them, marinate for about 2 hours as described in Step 9..