Spicy Mango Chicken Wings.
You can have Spicy Mango Chicken Wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Chicken Wings
- It’s of Chicken Wings.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Maida flour.
- You need of corn flour.
- Prepare of crushed pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of ripe Mango chopped.
- You need of dry red chilli.
- Prepare of fat Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Few crushed roasted peanuts for garnish (optional).
Spicy Mango Chicken Wings instructions
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry with kitchen towel. In a mixing bowl add the chicken wings, 2 tbsp Lemon juice, season with salt, mix well and set aside..
- In a bowl or plate add the Maida flour, Cornflour, pepper, garlic powder, chilli powder, salt to taste, mix well and set aside..
- In a blender/grinder jar add the chopped mango, chilli, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and blend it into a smooth puree. Set aside..
- In a frying pan add oil and heat it. Now coat the marinated chicken nicely in the flour mixture. Drop the chicken in the oil and fry them till golden. Remove and set aside..
- In a saucepan add the mango mixture, sugar and cook for 4-5 mins or till you get a thick consistency sauce..
- Preheat oven @230° for 10 mins..
- Next add the fried chicken wings in half the mango sauce and mix them well coating the chicken nicely with the sauce. Reserved half of the sauce to use as dip..
- Take a baking tray and grease it. Lay the chicken wings in single layer and bake them for 15 mins or till the chicken turns crisp and golden..
- Remove and garnish with crushed roasted peanuts and serve with the reserved sauce..