Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad. Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style. Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs.
It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. There's nothing too fancy about this rustic Spanish style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness from crispy fried potatoes and onions. Chopped tomatoes and green onions lend even more flavor and color. You can cook Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad
- You need 8 of eggs.
- You need 500 g of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of gherkin.
- You need 20 of capers.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- You need 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Salt.
Remove from the heat and tilt the pan slightly to move the omelette to the edge of the pan. Slide the omelette onto a serving plate, then shape it into a neat roll. Brush the omelette with olive oil and serve. This simple herb omelette with tender slices of smoked salmon, a bit of creme fraiche and an assortment of your favorite toppings is a healthy, delicious start to the day or try this smoked salmon omelette for brunch or a light lunch or dinner with a simple salad and a crusty chunk of bread.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad step by step
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..
Spanish Cooking wants to share with youtube users traditional spanish cooking recipes. tortilla de patata by spanish cooking. This smoked salmon omelette recipe with sprouts from Jamie Oliver makes the perfect, luxurious dish for breakfast, brunch or lunch this holiday season. The salmon makes this omelette a meal while the goat cheese makes it deliciously creamy. Add a garden salad for dinner or a fruit salad for breakfast.