Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash.
You can have Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 TBS of ghee or butter.
- You need 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond or coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marsala wine.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced Baby Bella's.
- You need 1 TBS of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped thyme.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped rosmary.
- You need 1 tbs of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 of TBD Ghee or butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash instructions
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and steam for 10 to 12 mins till tender.
- Once cauliflower cooked add to a bowl and add ghee, garlic, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste. I blend with an immersion blender but you could use a regular one..
- Slice chicken breast in half long wise. Season with salt and pepper..
- Season almond flour with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Cover chicken with season flour mixture..
- In a large pan heat oil and brown chicken on each sides about 2 mins each side..
- Remove chicken add oil and sauté garlic, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary till mushrooms are slightly browned..
- Add Marsala wine, chicken stock, and Dijon. All to reduce by 1/2. Add ghee and Add chicken back in a cook for 10 to 12 mins..
- I didn't not use a thinking agent but you could add some arrow root powder into the chicken stock to thicken the sauce..
- Add chopped parsley to garnish..