You can have Zucchini Pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pie
- You need 3 cups of unpeeled zucchini diced.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (or good quality cheese of your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick.
- You need 4 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh basil chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Zucchini Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 9×9 square pan.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 until lightly brown.