Dark Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Cheesecake.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Cheesecake
- It’s 2 cups of graham cracker pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 16 oz. of coconut Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of coconut palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 of large bar dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of fruit juice (any).
- You need 1/2 pkg of unflavored gelatin.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Cheesecake step by step
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with a large piece of foil and place the pan on a rimmed baking sheet..
- Put the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until fine. Add the butter and process until the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs into the bottom and about 1/2 inch up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake until the crust is slightly dry in appearance and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Cool completely..
- Cut two thin strips from the lime and form into tight curls, zest the remainder, set both aside..
- Combine the yogurt, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, coconut extract, lime zest and salt in a food processor and process until well blended and smooth. Pour over the prepared crust and bake until the center is just set, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, then cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- Put 2 cups of the raspberries and the juice in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Break half the dark chocolate bar into small pieces and add slowly to the mixture, stirring constantly until melted. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat..
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl and let stand 5 minutes. Stir the dissolved gelatin into the hot raspberry-chocolate mixture until combined. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, cover and chill until thickened, about 3 hours..
- After chilling the cheesecake, remove the springform ring. Slice and serve, topped with the raspberry-chocolate sauce. If the sauce is too thick, rewarm it in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time before spooning over the cheesecake..
- Decorate with remaining chocolate, remaining raspberries and lime curls..