Toad in a hole, low carb.
You can have Toad in a hole, low carb using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toad in a hole, low carb
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin divided.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need as needed of water.
Toad in a hole, low carb step by step
- Heat a griddle, pan, or skillet. Mix the beef with spices.
- Form the ground sirloin into a donut shape. Put into skillet..
- Fry till you have a crust turn and add eggs to the middle.
- Cover and cook 4 minutes. Add water to skillet and cover steam the egg till whites are done.
- Add to a plate and serve. I hope you enjoy!.