chicken waldorf salad. Leftover cooked chicken makes this chicken Waldorf salad, loaded with apples, grapes, celery and walnuts, a snap to assemble. If you use rotisserie chicken, keep in mind that it's salty and omit the. How To Make Waldorf Chicken Salad.
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, apples, grapes and celery. Chicken Waldorf Salad is tender chunks of chicken mixed with celery, grapes, apples, toasted walnuts and mayonnaise. You can have chicken waldorf salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken waldorf salad
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of green grapes (cut up or sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped apple.
- Prepare 1 of stock slices or chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded or diced already cooked chicken breast.
This delectable recipe is one of our favorite chicken salad recipes. A version of popular Waldorf salad made with chicken breasts, roasted walnuts, apple, dried cranberries, and grapes is served in a light mayonnaise and yogurt dressing. When apple season hits, make this chicken Waldorf salad your go-to lunch, or leave a batch of this in You may think of a Waldorf salad as a retro dish created in a fancy hotel, but it's a classic that's. Chicken Waldorf SaladMy take on a classic American salad.
chicken waldorf salad instructions
- combine mayo, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- add apple, grapes, celery, chicken & walnuts to mayo mixture.
- chill 30 min in fridge.
From Erica Kastner of Buttered Side Up. Healthy eating is made easy & delicious with this Waldorf Chicken Salad! Chicken Waldorf Salad is a classic cold salad made with tender chunks of chicken, apples, grapes, nuts, and celery in a creamy dressing. It is savory and sweet while being a great combination of. This Paleo chicken waldorf salad is full of protein and vitamins.