P3 Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. I made it without chocolate chips. Fabulous cake-like texture but I find draining/drying the grated zucchini first is essential to keep the bread light.
I truly believe it's the best zucchini bread I've ever eaten.so moist, and DELICIOUS!! Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. You can have P3 Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of P3 Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 6 of Large Egg Whites.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Stevia.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Vanilla (Almond Vanilla).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Zucchini, Shredded.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- You need of Nuts (optional).
- Prepare of Carob chips (optional).
Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in. If this zucchini bread recipe doesn't already sound healthy enough, you can dial down the sugar for more of a breakfast bread. This is a delicious and simple zucchini bread! I love the addition of oats because they add a lovely texture to the finished loaf.
P3 Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat Eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and oil. Blend well. Stir in grated zucchini. Add dry ingredients and blend then add water, Mix well. Fold in nuts or carob chips (optional). Turn into 2 well sprayed (olive oil spray) 9×5 loaf pans. Bake at 350* for one hour or until center is done..
For years I would load my zucchini bread batter with all manner of zest, spice, and whatnot. But that's not how I roll anymore. Over the years I began to prefer this pared-down and more minimalist version. Moist, just sweet enough and loaded with toasted walnuts inside and out, it has a sweet nut-crusted. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.