Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Fill the parcel ¾ full with water, add a tablespoon of sea salt and juice from a freshly squeezed lemon. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water until cold, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
Place salmon on top of wilted spinach, top with asparagus and spoon béarnaise sauce on top. Now you eat it and love crispy skin so so much! Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! You can have Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- Prepare of Salmon fillets.
- You need bundle of Asparagus.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Yellow rice.
- It’s of My Béarnaise recipe.
- Prepare of Meyer lemon.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon and asparagus on a greased pan. Spray top of salmon and asparagus with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle the asparagus with some garlic salt and the salmon with the seasoning mix.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise instructions
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
By gently baking fish in a small amount of liquid, it stays moist and tender. Jump to the Baked Salmon Recipe with Lemon and Dill or watch our quick video below to see how we make it. First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready! Carefully transfer the salmon and asparagus to serving plates, garnish with the remaining lemon slices and chopped dill.