Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins
- It’s 4-6 pieces of chicken tenderloins defrosted and pat dry.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins step by step
- In a shallow plate, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Dip the tenderloins in egg then dredge them in seasoning mix..
- Place the tenderloins in the fryer basket and air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the chicken is cooked through at 165F (74C) and the surface is golden brown..