Easy Italian Baked Chicken. Easy Italian Baked Chicken, flavored with a simple spice mixture along with fresh garlic and olive oil, and finished with parsley and fresh basil. Be sure to read the tips for best results. Chicken breasts marinated in Italian-style salad dressing, then baked!
This delicious and easy baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan- and bread-crumb-coated chicken with a surprising and tasty butter and Italian dressing drizzle For extra flavor, use garlic seasoned or Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Make this baked chicken for any night of the week, or. You'll love this healthy, juicy baked Italian chicken recipe. You can cook Easy Italian Baked Chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Baked Chicken
- You need 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 7 of vine cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts prepared with a simple spice mixture, garlic and olive oil, and finished with fresh parsley and basil! Italian Baked Chicken Meatballs are my favorite easy and amazing Chicken Meatballs Recipe. This recipe for Spicy Italian Chicken Meatballs brings you straight to Italy with soft meatballs, rich sauce, and ooey-gooey cheese. Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet.
Easy Italian Baked Chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings.
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed.
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken.
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown.
Dinner couldn't get any easier with these foil packets. They're perfect when you're tired and just need to pop something in the oven while you get other things done around the house. For a casual get-together, this saucy herbed chicken is a terrific choice. Serve it over angel hair pasta for a delicious dinner that's special enough for company. Italian Baked Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home.