Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce.
You can have Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce
- You need 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Japanese dashi soup base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●White miso (sweet).
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Spinach (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Melting cheese※ (optional).
- It’s 1 of Powdered parsley (optional).
Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce instructions
- Drain the water from the tofu. Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, then put them into a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes (you could also use a Lekué silicone container)..
- Squeeze and mash the tofu in the same bowl. Strain it if you have the time! This makes the gratin surprisingly creamy. Add all ● ingredients!.
- Mix everything well, then transfer into a casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake in a toaster oven for 7-8 minutes until browned..
- Add parsley for the color. *I heard on TV that it's healthier to use cottage cheese instead of melting shredded cheese!.