Tomato Soup For Weight Loss.
You can have Tomato Soup For Weight Loss using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup For Weight Loss
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 2.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander and garlic (optional).
Tomato Soup For Weight Loss instructions
- Peel and wash tomatoes and carrot.Cut the carrot into small pieces and tomatoes into halves (so that tomatoes can be easily peeled after boiling)..
- Take a pressure cooker, tranfer both vegetables, chopped coriander and ginger, water and salt and pepper in it..
- Now cook it on medium flame till 3-4 whistles blow..
- Once it's done, open the lid, let it cool down little bit, take out the peels of tomatoes using tongs(chimta)..
- Use hand blender to blend it,.
- Relish hot tomato carrot soup which will surely help you to lose weight and make you feel energetic..