Salmon 'Carbonara'. Transform a classic Italian carbonara with baked salmon & a squeeze of lemon. We've got lots more delicious salmon pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. Smoked salmon carbonara is an easy spin on traditional pasta carbonara.
Salmon Spaghetti Carbonara is a wonderful and easy main dish recipe to make with leftover cooked salmon, Parmesan cheese, eggs, and heavy cream. I wanted to prepare a little healthier Carbonara recipe that uses smoked salmon instead of bacon, also added. Smoked Salmon Carbonara is a very easy-to-make recipe. You can cook Salmon 'Carbonara' using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon 'Carbonara'
- You need 75 g of spaghetti (dry weight).
- You need 60 g of smoked salmon, cut into fine strips,.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk,.
- It’s of Some chopped chives,.
- Prepare 1 of tiny drizzle extra virgin olive oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest, plus juice of half a small lemon,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
This Smoked Salmon Carbonara Recipe is a great simple recipe that can be made in no time at all. This dish is so simple and quick and tastes great, once you learn this Smoked Salmon Carbonara. This tasty carbonara without cream is made with crispy salmon as a substitute of pancetta. Learn how to make Salmon carbonara and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Salmon 'Carbonara' step by step
- Bring some salted water to the boil and begin cooking the spaghetti according to packet instructions..
- Once cooked, drain off the pasta in a collander and season with salt and pepper then drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil and add in the smoked salmon and chopped chives. Squeeze over the lemon juice then add the lemon zest. Toss everything together in the collander until evenly combined..
- Serve up and make a well in the centre of the spaghetti and gently place the egg yolk into the center. Before eating break the yolk and stir it through the warm spaghetti to coat the strands of pasta, eat and enjoy! :).
Steaming skinless salmon fillets is a quick and healthy way to cook them, and they can be used in lots of delicious ways… Smoked Salmon "Carbonara". by: Chef Gwen. A tasty salmon carbonara recipe with candied bacon and spring peas. And, yes, I knooooooooow that things like peas and salmon and candied bacon are not in a traditional carbonara, but I love the. Carbonara is a favorite of mine (the base reminds me a bit of the way my grandmother would always make pasta for me), but this Carbonara di Salmone Affumicato was my first time trying the dish with. Making this dish with high quality ingredients, such as Simply Bake Salmon by Gorton's, good quality cheese and pasta, makes this dish perfect for company!