Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies.
You can cook Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Butter (bread margarin).
- Prepare 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried strawberries.
- You need 10 grams of Dried blueberries.
Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies instructions
- Sift the flour and almond flour together..
- Cut the dried strawberries into small pieces. Do the same for dried blueberries that are large..
- Put the butter and granulated sugar into a bowl and blend..
- Add 1/2 beaten egg (or 1 egg yolk) into the mixture from step 3 and mix well..
- Add the sifted ingredients from Step 1 to the Step 4 bowl. Form the dough into a ball by pressing and mixing with a spatula..
- Divide the dough from Step 5 into two lumps. Add the dried strawberries into one, dried blueberries into the other and blend them in..
- Wrap the two lumps from Step 6 with plastic wrap and let them rest in the fridge for about 2 hours. (You can also make the dough the day before you make bake cookies.).
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ (350℉). Put the dough between plastic wraps and roll out to about 4mm thick with a rolling pin..
- Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter of your choice. Place cookies on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake about 15 minutes in preheated oven..
- The cookies will rise as they bake so they would turn out to about 6mm thick. Once baked, transfer the cookies to cooling racks etc. and let cool..
- It's alright if it turns out rather soft; it'll harden over time. It's done once you arrange them nicely and cute-looking on a plate. (The photo shows strawberry cookies.).
- You can also roll out the dough into tubes, wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze. Bake after cutting the frozen dough…it's easier this way..