Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry. Chicken & Cucumber Stir-Fry Chinese Style Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Looking for stir fry chicken breast recipes?
But cucumbers are a top-notch stir-fry ingredient. They become juicy and tender after taking a spin in a sizzling hot wok, with an almost silky smooth I start by marinating the ground meat. This recipe uses ground pork, but you can substitute chicken or turkey, or even vegetarian options like sliced tofu. You can cook Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry
- It’s 400 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Cucumbers.
- You need 2 large of Umeboshi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tsp of Katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil (for stir-frying).
Chicken breast stir fry with vegetables and fragrance herbs. so simple, fresh and healthy dish. A lot of variety of vegetables and other ingredients are easily processed in the stir fry. For office workers who went home at late night like me, stir fry is a very good alternative for comfort and quick serving. This delicious stir-fry features chicken breasts, whole dried red chiles and seedless cucumbers, a fantastic stir-fry ingredient thanks to their crispness.
Chicken Breast, Ume and Cucumber Stir Fry step by step
- Cut the chicken breast into large bite-sized pieces, and coat with katakuriko..
- Cut the cucumber into rolling slices, and pat dry with paper towels to remove the moisture on the surface..
- Combine the cooking sake, chicken soup stock granules and soy sauce. Remove the pit from the umeboshi, and chop the umeboshi until it turns into paste. Add the umeboshi paste into the seasonings you combined..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying-pan, and cook the chicken breast until golden brown. When it's cooked, remove from the pan and place on a plate..
- Add more sesame oil in the frying-pan, and stir-fry the cucumber..
- When the cucumber has browned, put the chicken breast back in the pan, and mix as if stir-frying..
- Add the plum sauce you made at Step 3 into the pan to coat the meat and cucumber evenly..
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
Pour onto a platter and keep warm. Make this easy, quick, and delicious stir-fry with sea cucumber, chicken, and mushroom to celebrate Chinese New Year or for any special day. Sea cucumber is considered a gourmet ingredient in Asian culinary. I wrote in more detail about sea cucumber in this how to clean and rehydrate sea. Ever notice how the chicken in stir fries at your favourite Chinese restaurant is incredible tender?