Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach.
You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- You need 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of milk.
- It’s 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- You need 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.