You can cook Salmon Fishcake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Fishcake
- You need 200 gr of salmon chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of red chilli sliced thinly.
- It’s of Spring onion sliced thinly.
- It’s of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need of 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- It’s of Dipping Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of red chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of coriander.
- You need of spring onion.
Salmon Fishcake step by step
- Mix well salmon, eggs, chilli, spring onion, coriander and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare the hot pan with oil and add the mixture by the spoon and make it circle, fry it for a minutes for each side or until golden brown.
- For the sauce, mix sugar and lime juice and whisk it until the sugar dissolve, add fish sauce, garlic, chilli, spring onion and coriander, mix well.
- Enjoy the fish cake with the dipping sauce !.