Sweet and Spicy Salmon.
You can have Sweet and Spicy Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Salmon
- You need 5 of Salmon fillets (total about 1 1/2 pounds).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Sweet and Spicy Salmon step by step
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Brush the surface of the salmon with melted butter. Generously sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the dry seasoning mix and pat the seasoning down. Air fry at 380F(190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C) and the surface is nicely caramelized..
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving..