Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken. Keep it simple with this easy recipe for the best roast chicken flavored with garlic and lemon and roasted to perfection. As simple as a roast chicken is to prepare, there are some definite do's and don'ts when it comes to poultry perfection: DO dry off the skin of the chicken as thoroughly as possible. One-pot lemon herb roast chicken and potatoes is so easy and delicious.
For dinner tonight, try Ina Garten's Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. You can cook Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
- It’s 4 pounds of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces, patted dry.
- It’s 2.5-3 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, grated or 2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt).
- It’s of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon (about 2 to 2.5 Tablespoons).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of dried herbs of choice (I like any combo of parsley, thyme, rosemary) or 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
If you would to further support and help us. This Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken is incredibly simple, but seriously scrumptious! This low and slow oven roasting technique creates a deliciously tender meat, similar to what you get with a rotisserie chicken. It also creates a delicious pan juice that I like to spoon over the meat after slicing.
Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly in a large mixing bowl with your hands (it's difficult to ensure that each piece is thoroughly and evenly seasoned if you don't get in there and do it by feel), and make sure each individual piece of chicken is coated in the seasoning. Marinate for at least an hour and up to 4 or 5 hours in the refrigerator before roasting..
- 45 mins before roasting, take chicken out of the refrigerator and place in a single layer, skin side up, on a broiler pan or other large high oven temp safe vessel, giving each piece of chicken at least a 1/2-inch clearance on each side, and let it come up in temperature before cooking. For best results, place your chicken on a rack that allows for drainage. The more dry heat that reaches the surface of each piece of chicken, the better the sear, the crispier the skin, and the juicier the meat..
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C..
- Roast chicken for 45 to 50 minutes depending on the size of the pieces. That's it!.
- Enjoy! :).
Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks Recipe It doesn't get much easier than these savory Roasted Lemon Chicken Drumsticks. This recipe is so simple and so delicious. A Saucy Chicken Dinner in Minutes. This recipe basically makes itself, leaving you time to pull together an easy side. A simple leafy greens salad or steamed green beans are also nice additions to round out the meal.