Sticky salmon. Alternatively go for salmon fillet pieces from the tail end that are wider and flatter, preferably with the skin on. Sticky and salmon in the title! Hey y'all hope you don't mind another Quick and Easy Salmon recipe.
A quick way to liven up salmon fillets, with stir-fried veg and the classic trio of garlic, chilli and ginger Try IT with beef. Serve the salmon over the rice, drizzling with some sesame oil and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of Pour the glaze over the sticky salmon, scatter the sesame seeds over the top and serve with rice and a. You can cook Sticky salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky salmon
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare Spoonful of siracha sauce.
- It’s Spoonful of soy sauce.
- It’s Spoonful of fish sauce.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Oil for pan frying.
- Prepare of Spring onions for garnish.
Cooking salmon with a sticky glaze is always a good idea. Salmon is meaty enough to stand up to sweet, aromatic flavors and the end result will always be totally delicious. This salmon is delicious in a sticky hoisin glaze. Serve with a red cabbage, carrot and kale warm salad.
Sticky salmon step by step
- Prepare the veg. Make the sauce by mixing the ingredients together. Marinate the fish but save a tiny bit for the veg.
- Heat oil in two pans. Throw in the peppers and sauce. Cook for 5 mins, leaving a bit of crunch to the veg.
- At the same time heat the pan for the fish nice and hot. Cook fish skin side down. Leave it to crisp up..
- When nice n crispy, flip over and cook on the other side for a few mins. Then flip back and add some sesame seeds. Serve on top of rice, garnished with spring onions.
Marinating salmon in a sweet & sticky sauce will add bags of flavour. Add the cubes of salmon fillets and turn to coat them in the sauce. Leave to marinate for at least one hour. This is "Sticky Salmon" by The PiXL Club on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. This recipe for Sticky Salmon with Veggies may look a bit complicated to make but honestly it's so easy.